Masters of Imperial Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters of Imperial Army

[=M!A=]Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BAKVIS-TWC Member
DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:05 am by Guest

» ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!!
DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:22 pm by Ace

» ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!!
DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:22 pm by Ace

» [=M!A=] IRL Name
DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:37 pm by The Salvador Leone

» [=M!A=] Black Roster Updates
DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:25 pm by The Salvador Leone

» FOR ALL MEMBERS
DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:38 am by GHOST

» [=M!A=] Ideas & Suggestions
DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:31 pm by Umer

» Screenshots =)
DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:21 pm by Umer

» FreaK hacker
DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:19 pm by Umer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ace
DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_vote_lcapDUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_voting_barDUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_vote_rcap 
[=M!A=]BoSs[=HS*F=]
DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_vote_lcapDUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_voting_barDUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_vote_rcap 
[=M!A=]Ryan[=AATL=]
[=M!A=]D4re
Umer
Sputnik
lich0
[=M!A=]GoD[=AAT/PRO=]
GHOST
Netherlands

DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
L!NK

L!NK

DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) Empty
PostSubject: DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING)   DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:39 am

umm today i can on the paintball server because i seen 2 players i wanted to REC them. when i later get kicked by rcon.. and when i come back the 2 players happen to b (M!A member Duff and another person named Snoop. aka M!A D4Re) I told them i knew they was hacked and that i wanted my lvl 10 back. when they try to turn it all around and put it on me they set me lvl 999 wht rcon and took all the cmds. also duff had ref/rcon i need my lvl back.. here are some screenshots. i know this sounds shocking i know i thought duff would never do anything like this either.. Oh and they also deleted all the lvl except lvl 500 998 999. but the rest are gone.

( SHOCKING )

DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) 88d762a8a84ca30d8f9501fa0cbe61e256f45bd0
DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) 1eaaa340cb9d4b0c565c62120ece148a02a5b78e
DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) B7b5e0954d97c42756920a43d82f62c889a2339b

this is all the screenshots i could get b4 i was kicked again.. and couldnt reconnect for more info boss plz read server logs. thxz Smile
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING)   DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:06 am

Suprising man but good work but I was going to make a report of d4re using WH I got a video as well I think they should be banned along with MEH as he is duff's close friend and he was banned on few M!A servers for Wallhack they all are from finland as are good school mates going around hacking server....... People, I told you Duff was getting up to no good...and also he made screenshots for no reason trying to get me into trouble ...
Back to top Go down
[=M!A=]Ryan[=AATL=]

[=M!A=]Ryan[=AATL=]

PostSubject: Re: DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING)   DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:12 pm

Duff will get ban in all M!A servers
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING)   DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:27 pm

What about Meh because Duff and Meh are best friends in real life...so Duff might use his computer to try again...I dont trust that guy....
Back to top Go down
Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING)   DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:44 pm

guys i maybe got proof to make this clear but gife me some days,
i maybe need some help to complete the story
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING)   DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Netherland dont worry...take your time but Duff will be banned i guess because it's clear ..
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING)   DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:09 am

Explain what?
Back to top Go down
Go??

PostSubject: Re: DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING)   DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:13 am

Good act ace, nice spams... You are lier.
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING)   DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:51 am

You guys should read the whole thing properly and if you dont understand then you can ask you insted of accusing of things wwhich i have not even done...man read the whole thing again instead of going on long about it....

I was going to make a report of d4re using WH I got a video and yes i have to video of duff using Wallhack

about Meh because Duff and Meh are best friends in real life...so Duff might use his computer to try again Meh is another good dham player just like You or duff or me, ****ing hell when did i say "ME" I dont even know Duff only met him in M!A im from bloody england not finland...

And as far as i am aware D4re was in the hackin with Meh and joohnny so why the **** are yo assusin me Duff, how the hell am i puttin on an act... i dont want to swear but ***king read the text man and if you dont get anything written there let me know i will try to translate it in finish if i have to..

L!NK, if you think i didnt justify my self well, well then let me know, and who said i delted the post? and if anyone wants the video of d4re using w/h i can give that to you as well, Im sure i told ryan about Meh if you dont belive me you can ask NICK from bg (light green) about MeH as he is banned in there aswell for wall hack...Meh is good friends with Duff in real life and he even said that to me and told me not to bann me (for using wallhack in black) coz i will get unbanned becuase he is good friend with Duff!

so i want to ask you something duff, do you really know Meh and D4re? and what about joohnny? huuh?

Btw MeH's other name is TheNaab i think he uses several computers..im not too sure about this...LINK i even told you that the other hack was online with the FBI tag name (remember today few hours ago and i said i couldnt bann him coz my levels were gone?)
and his second name was The naab you can check the by doing userlist -bla bla

ACE
Back to top Go down
Go??

PostSubject: Re: DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING)   DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:00 am

Again more more acting
If you think you survive with that you are wrong...

Btw, meh isnt the naab
and his not in FBI

They both arent using wh or aimbots

try beat em...
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING)   DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:42 am

haha i will be posting the video soon...

And where the hell did i say I know you....well then where....i read the whole thing over again but didnt find it anywhere...
Back to top Go down
Umer

PostSubject: Re: DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING)   DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:45 am

ah ahumhmm.......i think there is a misunderstanding ;maybe duff accidently told rcon kicked link instead ofpunkbuster kicked link;and why would someone set link 999 lvl if he is hacking?
explain plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING)   DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DUFF/Snoop. hacking paintball ( SHOCKING)
Page 1 of 1