Masters of Imperial Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters of Imperial Army

[=M!A=]Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BAKVIS-TWC Member
A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:05 am by Guest

» ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!!
A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:22 pm by Ace

» ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!!
A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:22 pm by Ace

» [=M!A=] IRL Name
A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:37 pm by The Salvador Leone

» [=M!A=] Black Roster Updates
A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:25 pm by The Salvador Leone

» FOR ALL MEMBERS
A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:38 am by GHOST

» [=M!A=] Ideas & Suggestions
A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:31 pm by Umer

» Screenshots =)
A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:21 pm by Umer

» FreaK hacker
A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:19 pm by Umer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ace
A question about uploading demos I_vote_lcapA question about uploading demos I_voting_barA question about uploading demos I_vote_rcap 
[=M!A=]BoSs[=HS*F=]
A question about uploading demos I_vote_lcapA question about uploading demos I_voting_barA question about uploading demos I_vote_rcap 
[=M!A=]Ryan[=AATL=]
[=M!A=]D4re
Umer
Sputnik
lich0
[=M!A=]GoD[=AAT/PRO=]
GHOST
Netherlands

A question about uploading demos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Netherlands

A question about uploading demos Empty
PostSubject: A question about uploading demos   A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:59 am

I just had a guy with probably a wh,
i want to post it here so you can check and ban but how to upload a demo here?
Netherlands
Back to top Go down
Go??

PostSubject: Re: A question about uploading demos   A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:21 pm

Like i said host it to youtube and post it url here =)
Back to top Go down
Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: A question about uploading demos   A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:25 pm

not very good for me,
i dont use youtube and i dont find it necesarry neither...
why is that only possible... No
i will send it to someone then...
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A question about uploading demos   A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Duff AAT....this guy is netherland i was talking about and thats the video of your best mate Meh, using Wallhack. When i banned Meh, netherland was there. And you can ask him about Meh using the Wallhack becuase you didnt belive me when i told you coz he is your mate... i know my rights dude and if he use Wallhack on black again i will bann him perm...that will be his 3rd and final warning. He even said before i banned him that "Dont bann me" and when i said why then he said beccause i know "Duff"

And Netherland give the video to Duff as he is man and thats his job to keep hacks out the server and i bet he enjoys it... Duff watch the video and then you will see that i was right about that hacker Meh and you will have to take action i dont care if he is ur mate....
Back to top Go down
[=M!A=]Ryan[=AATL=]

[=M!A=]Ryan[=AATL=]

PostSubject: Re: A question about uploading demos   A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Duff u cant doing like ace say. AAT cant too !!! i know this is ur friend but u cant defend him when u dont know nothing what happened.You cannot be on his side only because it is your friend, you must be just and honest as the same as to remaining players
Back to top Go down
[=M!A=]Ryan[=AATL=]

[=M!A=]Ryan[=AATL=]

PostSubject: Re: A question about uploading demos   A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:03 pm

I must consider this matter
Back to top Go down
Go??

PostSubject: Re: A question about uploading demos   A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:06 pm

But i watched his video His not CHeATING xD
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A question about uploading demos   A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:19 pm

I aint got problem with him he just like another member/player to me mate, im just doing my job....but as a leader i kick him first for using WH and thn he came back and said that dont bann me i know duff and boss... after that he carried on using WH, thats when i banned him for 2 hours and 30 mins or something...coz he is good player but he was using Wallhack... i was just doing my job so dont hate me
Back to top Go down
Go??

PostSubject: Re: A question about uploading demos   A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:22 pm

Doing your job in this time = Abusing
His not cheating watch the video men!
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A question about uploading demos   A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:40 am

Dude, when I was playing on the server, I didnt even know the guy (Meh), and then later Netherland came online and he told me that Meh is the guy who was using WH so i was specin him and he didnt know about it and he was using WH and thats the reason i banned him. Before banning him i told him to off his WH he said he wasnot using it, he carried on using the Wh so i kicked him out the game, he came back and carried on using the WH. He said "Dont ban me....i know Duff & BoSs they will unban me" these were this last words on the server.....thn i banned him for 3 hours ..reason Wallhack! i know what wallhack is and how a PRO plays... you should check the difference! You werent even there to see if he was using it...its not only me who thinks he using WH, it was netherland, nick and other admins! Stop protecting him just because he is you friend...

Listen Duff, explain this, why is he banned on three other server for the same BLOODY REASON WALLHACK, so if i hate him you are telling me that other server leaders hate him as well. I banned him for what i knew was Wallhack!

He is banned on Green, and battl ground and he was on black, and i will ban him in future forever if i have to if he carries on using it. If you are going to be AAT Member then you should know the difference between abuse mate, and again matey DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY. cheers lol!

Sorry for long message..i said what i had to say..i rest my case!

Ace

Last edited by Ace on Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A question about uploading demos   A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 am

And Duff you should NOT be gettin involved in this matter on the first place as you are the AAT member for the white or grey server as far as I know... and GoD should be handling this matter as this has got to do with Black server and black leader not grey (or white).
Back to top Go down
Go??

PostSubject: Re: A question about uploading demos   A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:04 am

GoD is left our clan, and BoSs is recruited Meh... I dont wanna fight anymore of this do your job...
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A question about uploading demos   A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:10 pm

Duff it's not a fight, it's just that he want to make it long, and yea GoD is banned but that doesnt mean the white AAT member come to help him mate in balck...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question about uploading demos   A question about uploading demos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question about uploading demos
Page 1 of 1