Masters of Imperial Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters of Imperial Army

[=M!A=]Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BAKVIS-TWC Member
|~Headshot Scrim Rules~| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:05 am by Guest

» ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!!
|~Headshot Scrim Rules~| I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:22 pm by Ace

» ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!!
|~Headshot Scrim Rules~| I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:22 pm by Ace

» [=M!A=] IRL Name
|~Headshot Scrim Rules~| I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:37 pm by The Salvador Leone

» [=M!A=] Black Roster Updates
|~Headshot Scrim Rules~| I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:25 pm by The Salvador Leone

» FOR ALL MEMBERS
|~Headshot Scrim Rules~| I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:38 am by GHOST

» [=M!A=] Ideas & Suggestions
|~Headshot Scrim Rules~| I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:31 pm by Umer

» Screenshots =)
|~Headshot Scrim Rules~| I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:21 pm by Umer

» FreaK hacker
|~Headshot Scrim Rules~| I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:19 pm by Umer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ace
|~Headshot Scrim Rules~| I_vote_lcap|~Headshot Scrim Rules~| I_voting_bar|~Headshot Scrim Rules~| I_vote_rcap 
[=M!A=]BoSs[=HS*F=]
|~Headshot Scrim Rules~| I_vote_lcap|~Headshot Scrim Rules~| I_voting_bar|~Headshot Scrim Rules~| I_vote_rcap 
[=M!A=]Ryan[=AATL=]
[=M!A=]D4re
Umer
Sputnik
lich0
[=M!A=]GoD[=AAT/PRO=]
GHOST
Netherlands

|~Headshot Scrim Rules~|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[=M!A=]BoSs[=HS*F=]
Admin
[=M!A=]BoSs[=HS*F=]

|~Headshot Scrim Rules~| Empty
PostSubject: |~Headshot Scrim Rules~|   |~Headshot Scrim Rules~| I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:00 pm

Scrimming Rules:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules

Definitions

ABBA- The stopwatch format that is used in the ET League:

In this format, the Attacking Team (Team A) sets the time to beat in the first complete Stopwatch Set (and all subsequently numbered odd complete Stopwatch Sets) and the Defending Team (Team B) sets the time to beat in the second complete Stopwatch Set (and all subsequently numbered even complete Stopwatch Sets).

As an easier explanation, take this example:

Team A (Visitor, Attacker) has been paired with Team B (Home, Defender) for Week 1.

Stopwatch Set 1 (AB)
Round 1: Team A sets a time of 9:00.
Round 2: Team B attacks and does not complete the objectives in under 9:00.
Conclusion: Team A has now acquired a point. The "score" at this stage is 1-0-0.

Stopwatch Set 2 (BA)
Round 1: Team B sets a time of 11:00.
Round 2: Team B cannot defend 11:00 and Team A completes the objectives in 9:30.
Conclusion: Team A has now acquired two points. The "score" at this stage is 2-0-0.

Match - The best of 3 (4 if the first 3 result in no winner) ABBA sets.

Round - One 'game' within a AB or BA set. (See above example)

Draw - If, after 4 rounds have been played and no team has outscored the other, the match will be declared a draw. Possible draw scores could be 1-1-2 or 0-0-4. Each team will receive 2 points in the overall standings. *We're not in a league so this can be ignored*

Tie - A Round that ends with neither team setting a time. Also referred to as a full hold.

Smurfing - Where one player plays on more than one team in the TeamWarfare League (encompassing both Alpha and Beta leagues) by creating an alias name and new registration. Rules Violation *Don't know if you guys are familiar with this term, I know I'm not.*

Ringer - The act of playing for a team you are not registered to play for, under a false identity. Rules violation

Scoring

Scoring will be the best of 3 sets in the ABBA format. Possible winning scores:

2-0
2-1
1-0-2 (2 ties)

If at the conclusion of the 3 sets, the score is either 0-0-3 or 1-1-1, then a 4th set will be played to determine the winner of the match. If the 4th set ends in a tie also, then the match will be declared a draw.

Winning teams receive 3 league points (LP).
Teams who draw both receive 2 league points.
Losing teams receives 1 league point.
Any team forfeiting will receive 0 league points.
*This could either be ignored or recorded by scrim leaders/owners for their own purposes and bragging rights. It serves no other purpose for us.*

2v2
-NO heavy weapons
-NO mines
-NO Riflenade, though you can use the Garand/k43 rifle
-NO trickjump NEVER!
-NO tunnels
-NO sideways
-NO arty

3v3
-NO heavy weapons
-NO mines
-NO Riflenade, though you can use the Garand/k43 rifle
-NO trickjump
-NO tunnels
-NO sideways
-Only ONE arty at a time

4v4
-NO heavy weapons
-NO mines
-1 Riflenade
-NO trickjump NEVER!
-NO tunnels
-NO sideways
-NO ARTY

5v5
-Only ONE heavy weapon, no matter what ofcourse
-You can have only FIVE mines at a time, if one detonates, then you can
use another one again
-Only ONE Riflenade
-NO trickjump (never allowed)
-sniper ALLOWED

Back to top Go down
https://et-fbi.darkbb.com
Ace

|~Headshot Scrim Rules~| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |~Headshot Scrim Rules~|   |~Headshot Scrim Rules~| I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:59 am

Im so dham confused.... Sad Neutral reading that makes my head so right round Arrow scratch scratch
Back to top Go down

|~Headshot Scrim Rules~|
Page 1 of 1